Thursday, May 28, 2009

My First Haircut!

Well,....daddy said that Ian looked like he had a "baby comb-over" so we decided it was time to get a haircut. I just didn't want to do it until now because first I wanted to have enough hair to cut off to put in his baby book. I also knew that after he got his haircut then he would no longer look like my little baby. It instantly changed him from my little baby to a little boy. It makes me a little sad but I knew it was time. He look so so cute with his new haircut! Daddy loves it too. He calls him his "little butchy hair boy".
Here are a few before pictures, and then some after pictures and a video of when we did it. He was tired before we even started which probably didn't help at all. My friend Kelli cut it while I held him and my other friend Caroline took the video. We didn't tape the whole thing, but he got very very upset towards the end. I guess he just couldn't take anymore.


























He was so tired, but he still did good.
And now he looks like a little boy! So cute!